Water Damage to Wood Floors in The Woodlands, TX
This family’s Woodlands residence experienced serious water damage after a toilet leak in the master bathroom caused damage throughout the home while the owner was away. SERVPRO of The Woodlands/Conroe has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential water losses just like this one. In this particular situation, we would begin emergency services as our main priority is to restore vs. replace. The family was very grateful to be able to use the affected space again within a matter of days!
What to Expect
When you call, We will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
- Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed info floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of The Woodlands/Conroe arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout you property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
- Drywall begins to well and breakdown
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
If You Have Any Water Damage to Your Home or Business Call us Today! – (281)219-8180