Flooded Dinning Room in Kingwood, TX
A dishwasher malfunction was the cause of this beautiful dining room getting soaked. Luckily a dishwasher does not have many contaminates letting us leave the wood floor intact. The customer let us know right away that they had a water loss which was the key to assuring their wood floor did not receive any damage. After extracting the water and disinfecting the floor we were able to dry the dining room within just a few days. None the less, not having your dining room for 4 days is not a fun experience. But having the experience from SERVPRO of Woodlands/Conroe helped this customer have their beautiful dining room available without having any buckling or cupping of their wood floors with could have cost them a lot more money.