If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (281) 419-9796

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damaged Home

The water damage from an overhead pipe leak caused these closets to receive mold damage. The mold grew behind the storage bins and were not noticed until the pipe broke suddenly flooding the rest of the room.

While our SERVPRO technicians were cleaning the area we discovered the mold behind the storage bins. We later discovered mold inside and behind the closets.

Because this was a basement the homeowners did not use the area very much and didn't notice that there was a small leak in a pipe until after it finally broke flooding the downstairs. The closets needed to have mold remediation, being removed from the house.